"When you buy a piece of vintage clothing, you're not just buying fabric and thread - you're buying a piece of someone's past". - Isabel Wolff



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

I love vintage clothes and accessories, but the extent of my talent lies in treasure hunting and waiting patiently for clients to find my horde.  I am constantly amazed by the stunning handmade, upcycled or refashioned pieces I find on Etsy.  I stand in awe of the artist's ability.  I came across this shop a while ago and had the urge to add each and every item to my favorites.  VintageValleyGirl refashions vintage jewelry into stunning, wearable accessories that are absolutely amazing.  <3 this shop and all of her pieces! 


VintageValleyGirl on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment