"When you buy a piece of vintage clothing, you're not just buying fabric and thread - you're buying a piece of someone's past". - Isabel Wolff



Friday, May 20, 2011

A few of my favorite things... part 2

Refashioned.  Repurposed.  Recycled.  Upcycled.  Restored.  Revived.  I really don't ride the vintage train because I am "green"... I TRY, don't get me wrong, I"m just not overly GOOD at it.  I am glad that what I do has a positive effect on the environment - it certainly has a positive effect on my environment!  I love all the unique items in my home and I love the search for more!  I ran across this super cute idea (not to mention super cute seller) on Etsy and think they're really on to something... how cute would these be in a vintage-inspired nursery?



Upcycled Framed Vintage Childrens Book

Bootsngus on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment